Looks like a great weekend! So glad you all were able to get away. Cute pictures of you guys...I love the one of Sophia getting her shoes done, and Oh my Word, that last picture is SOOOO funny!!! I laughed out loud for that one. :)
Janel, this is one of the best slide shows! It looks like you had so much fun! I love the pics of Ella in the buggy and Sophie getting a shoe shine- and of course the last picture is the BEST!!! HA HA!!
So cute...I'm glad you guys had a great weekend away, I'm sure it was very much needed! The pics are the greatest especially the last one ;) That was a perfect ending...lol
We are a family five. Warren is the daddy. Janel is the mommy. Ella is the biggest sister, Sophia is the little big sister and Chloe is the little sister.
4 comments:
Looks like a great weekend! So glad you all were able to get away. Cute pictures of you guys...I love the one of Sophia getting her shoes done, and Oh my Word, that last picture is SOOOO funny!!! I laughed out loud for that one. :)
Janel, this is one of the best slide shows! It looks like you had so much fun! I love the pics of Ella in the buggy and Sophie getting a shoe shine- and of course the last picture is the BEST!!! HA HA!!
So cute...I'm glad you guys had a great weekend away, I'm sure it was very much needed! The pics are the greatest especially the last one ;) That was a perfect ending...lol
"The end" is priceless! And you look so good Janel. Beautiful!
Post a Comment