Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The big sisters

Sophie loves to read while I nurse the baby. She takes all of the books off the shelf and uses the shelf as her special seat.
Sophia "helping" Chloe with tummy time. Chloe has such a strong neck already.
Ella having fun with "witchy finger" bugles.
Sophia wanted to try it too.
Chloe loves her big sister Sophia. (She of course loves Ella too, but Ella was at school when we took most of these.)
I'll get Ella in some more next time. :)

3 comments:

Andy, Shauna, Mianna, Hadley, Grady, and Eli said...

Cute Pictures. Im glad the "big" sisters are doing so well with Chloe! :)

Charlyn said...

I can't get over her dark hair! Your other girls weren't that dark, were they??

Cuteness.

Holly Conger said...

She looks like a little elf! I can't believe how beautiful her hair is!