Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The girls over the last couple of weeks

Some of you may have heard me say before that Sophie is the one that runs around with a bucket on her head. Well here is the proof.

I went in to get Chloe the other day and she had kicked herself out of her jammies. She was awfully proud of herself for it too.
Chloe got this little lamb for Easter and just loves to lay in her crib and chew on it.
The girls and I dressed up as princesses and the queen and had a ball and a "fancy" lunch on the tea party china. We even used mommy's good table cloth and cloth napkins. We had applejuice tea, rapunzel pineapple towers, heart shaped mini toasts with heart shaped cheese and chicken nuggets from the royal chicken farm. Chloe observed from her royal baby princess throne.

5 comments:

The Bailie Clan said...

oh my word! that tea party looks like so much fun!

reminds me of my dream for a tea party birthday party...i'd love to do the mad hatter's tea party, for ash some day... alice in wonderland theme!

fun fun!

Nicole said...

what a fun idea! i'll have to remember that in a few years! what a blessing to have girls!

Holly Conger said...

They are so adorable! It's great to see new pictures. I love their Easter dresses too! Cute!

Andy, Shauna, Mianna, Hadley, Grady, and Eli said...

Looks like youve been having fun! I can't believe how big Chloe is getting!

Liz Ferguson said...

You are such a good mommy. I love that you spend time doing things with your girls that they love. What a fun time!