Monday, May 19, 2008

Bird Watching



Sophia was being awfully quiet out in the kitchen this morning. I went out to check on her and found her in her diaper sitting in the window with the bird book open watching the birds. This was after she had been up from 3:30 am until 7:00 am when she took a short 40 minute snooze. She has had a fever and a cough since last Thursday and is on antibiotic for an ear infection. UGGHH! I can't wait until we can be healthy for a while. It seem like every two weeks someone is sick.

4 comments:

Holly Conger said...

Sweet little Sophie. I wish I could be there to hold her. That poor little girl has gotten sick too many times this season. Hopefully this will be it for your whole family. That's so cute that she was looking at the bird book and the birds. She's so smart!

Andy, Shauna, Mianna, Hadley, Grady, and Eli said...

Thats too cute! That window is a hot spot!

Liz Ferguson said...

These are great pictures!! I love it! Sophia is so sweet, and so smart to have the book out while she was looking for birds.

Our Family said...

She's so smart and loves those birds ;)