

I don' have a good before picture of me. I always have my hair up because it has been so nasty. I took the camera with me to do before photos and I forgot to do it. We went to a different salon than what we normally do. The stylist who did my hair was trained at Graham Webb in Minnesota on cutting naturally curly hair. I think she did awesome! Ella's stylist was super sweet and did a great job too. Ella and Sophia both got their hair sprayed with glitter too. Mommy got a scalp and hand massage and a nice hat towel for my forhead. The after picture is from the deck outside the salon.
6 comments:
Aww. Thats so much fun. You look beautiful Janel! And Ella looks so adorable with that cut(the bob) as Mianna likes to call it :) I can't wait to see it in person! :)
How fun!!! You look great!
I love your hair Janel! You'll have to tell me what products she used. Ella looks beautiful. So grown up! Lydia wants her hair cut now. We'll see...
SOOO CUTE!!! Ella is getting soo big :) It's so fun to do those "girl" things with our girl's...lol
I love both of your new looks! You both look beautiful! :)
hi ganel sorry about giving you the wrong adress ours is Lindgreens rule.blogspot.com
Post a Comment