



Ella turned 4 on May 28th (Daddy's birthday too - although he didn't turn 4). She had a party on Saturday the 26th with Grandma and Papa Foht, Grandma Graham (Grandpa Graham was sick), and a few friends. It was a great party. Ella did end up with a virus where she lost her voice for two days and had a fever for 3 days starting with a sore throat about 2 hours before her party. She still had a great time though. She loves her friends and enjoyed being with them and playing a lot! Thank you to everyone who came and Ella thanks you all very much for the gifts too. I think I can honestly say that she loves them all.
.jpg)
2 comments:
Ella is such a sweatheart!
Thanks for having us to the party. We had a fun time! I love that we get to celebrate our kids birthdays together! It's so much fun to watch them grow.
That pic of Quaid and her is sooo cute :) I'm glad Ella still had a good party and is feeling much better! Thanks for having us!
It is and will be soo great to watch our kids grow up together! I can't wait to see what God has in store for them when they get older and who really will marry who...lol??? We are so thankful God has brought us all together.
Post a Comment