I finally started my own blog! Now we will see if I can keep up with it. I don't feel as though I have any great words of wisdom or anything profound to share. I just hope this can be a way for our family and friends to keep up with our growing family. So, welcome family and friends. I hope that I can keep this up for you all to enjoy!
Janel
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Yea, I am so glad you started a blog...how fun!!
FYI you don't need any words of wisdom or anything profound. Just speak from your heart, that is all I do, nothing really profound from me just whatever God puts on my heart.
Welcome! I've actually really enjoyed blogging and it really is a Great way to keep in touch with our long distance family and friends!
Post a Comment