Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Our news
Many, or most, of you know we are expecting baby Graham number three in November (November 21st is the due date). I am at the end of the first trimester and am totally ready for the happy, feeling better, second trimester to begin. I pray that the second trimester is happy and feel better.;) I just finished my semester at school and am ready to be off for the summer! I will take a class again in the fall. It is my last class before I start student teaching. I will postpone student teaching, however, until the following fall as to have more time with the new baby and the girls. Warren just lost his job at Tecumseh, where he had been working for a little over a year, and is now searching again. He had an interview last Friday that sounded pretty promising. He would love to get the position. It is right here in Port! We have faith that the Lord will provide no matter what (or when). Ella will be four at the end of the month. She is so funny and imaginative. She will start 4-K in the fall. Sophia is 15-months. She is going to be our little trouble maker. She is walking all over and she loves to climb and get into things. She has no fear. We hope this finds you all well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
4 comments:
You guys have a lot going on. You are in my prayers all the time!
Love ya!
What a great site. Love the pics! I'm so excited for # 3. Hopefully, Nick and I can get out to see you this summer.
Your cousin,
Little Debbie Moore
Hi Janel! I love the baby tracker and the photo show! I miss you and love you! Take care!
Love,
Your little sis
What a thrill to hear about baby three. You guys must not get out much! Wonderful to hear and read about your family and all the love you share. It is refreshing to hear folks speak of love so open and free. Tracy and I still talk about the trip up to your wedding and how much we enjoyed it and were blessed by being there.
Your OLD friend in South Georgia,
Ben
Post a Comment