Our little girl is growing up so fast! She is almost four you know. Ella is our sweet big girl. She is such a good big sister. She always lets us know when Sophia is getting into trouble. She comes running out saying "Mommy, It's a mergency! It's a mergency! Come quick!".
She really thinks about things too. A couple of weeks ago after we said our bedtime prayers she said, "Mommy, I think God has a dollhouse and he just moves us around, you know. Except we can't see Him." Now she continues to expand on that with thoughts like: "I think God is playing a game and moving us around." and "Maybe God is watching us on TV.". She still prays at every prayer "God please don't let daddy get sprayed by a skunk."
She also loves to watch the birds with us and is learning to identify the Orioles, Grossbeaks, and Indigo Buntings. She even knows if it is a mommy or a daddy bird. She gets so excited when she sees a new bird at the feeder. We like to look them up in the bird book together.
"Lord thank you so much for our precious Ella. She brings sunshine to our lives."
.jpg)
7 comments:
Aww..she looks soooo PROUD! She is a funny one, that's hilarious she doesn't want Warren to get sprayed by a skunk, I haven't heard that one yet...lol! Hope your having a good week :)
Oh yeah, Quaid says she looks cute ;)
Ok, so Ella must take after you in the shopping department!:) Always excited about a great bargain. Too cute!
Ella is such a sweet and funny little girl. I love her insightful mind. I will always have a special place in my heart for her(after all my babysitting adventures with her!)
Love the picture, she looks so proud and so grown up!
I tried to put a comment on the post above, but there is no palce to comment. :( What happened? Looks like you all had fun!
Post a Comment